Getting Started with Writing.

Okay, I know there are lots of awesome people out there who want to start writing on their own but need some proper guidance on how to begin. So, this is right place where you must park your car! Let’s check out some important tips and steps you should have in your mind to have a smooth start! Hope you’ll enjoy…

#Steps:
  • Pen your ideas! : When I started to think about writing I had lots of ideas in my mind about my writings such as what should I write about, what topics must it cover or how can I attract my readers. But the problem that I faced was whenever I picked my pen up to write something down all those ideas and thoughts had already evaporated from my head!!! Costs me the loss of such marvelous ideas then…but I figured out the problem soon and bought a small journal which can easily fit inside my pocket so that whenever any inspiration for an article hits my head, I can scribble it down in that journal which saves half of my time I spend recalling those ideas.
  • Ask advice from your folks! : By the time I started writing, I discussed a lot of stuff with my colleagues, my acquaintances, and my family members for the advice and there ‘expert comments’ which exclusively helped me out to write efficiently. And as I already carried my Little Magic Wand (my journal…I named it!!) in my pocket, I note the very thing down whenever something hits me.
  • Focus on the topic! : For a writer, the main objective of his writing must be to attract the reader with the subject of his discussion and the skills of collecting the most appropriate topics for those discussions. This skill can only be enhanced, one with the experience of writing, two with the least deviation from the topic chosen. So keep our eyes, ears, and fingers sharp focus on the topic you have decided to write on. Further deviation from the topic can decrease the interest of the reader. So whenever you are writing an article on ‘How To Make A Paper Airplane?’ never jump to the Law of Inertia Newton gave!
  • Start with an introduction! : One more magical aspect of binding the interest of the reader is to start your writing with an attractive introduction. A large number of reader judge the piece of article with the degree of attractiveness it holds in its introductory body. The more catchy the introduction is, the more the reader will hold the eagerness to complete the reading. The thing to be noted while writing the introduction is that you only have to describe the keys and the main point that you are going to discuss in your article.
  • Keep the back-up of your any view! : Another important property of a good article is to hold a backup of any point of view discussed in your writing. You might be discussing a new way of understanding or something that is hard to digest for the reader. So to make him believe what you are suggesting you have to introduce some real facts and figures in support. There must be a proper backup of everything said or proposed in the article. And for that, you can use statistical figures and daily life examples.
  • A beautifully fashioned conclusion! : Now it’s time to wrap-up with your article. Here not only you are required to give a suitable conclusion of all your discussion but also you have to convince the reader to stay tuned and connected so that he keep reading you in future. And for this, you have to conclude your article in beautifully fashioned and deliberately painted words. It may not be the “Happy Ending” type more specifically but it must be convincing enough!
Okay, now you all have a basic understanding of the concepts behind writing a full fledge attractive and convincing article you must start practicing them of your own! Have fun fellas…keep writing keep reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safar aur Raah.

The bleeding loneliness.

Adore