My Crazy Sick Queen!

 Harleen Frances Quinzel aka Harley Quinn

That sickness, that madness,
You're a psycho, some crazy mess;

Those eyes, so deep, so white, so cold,
You're smile, your fragrance will never grow old;
How you do all this, how you be like that,
You're a Jewell, you're a pearl, shine of my gold;

When you laugh it's like an apocalyptic disaster,
The way you ride, like you're the Ghost Rider's master;
Baby I too have lost all my senses all my brain,
Be my queen Heil Harley Quinn, I'll be your psychopath Joker;

Be my Pepper, I'll be your Stark and you can scold me,
Remove the mask off my Spider face, hold me tight and French kiss me;
I came from Asgard with a lightning hammer and a thunder,
I got trained by Mighty Ra's Al Ghul; I'll loose to you, only this will save me;

I'll be your Jon, be my Wildling 
and yeah I'll admit that I know nothing,
All I know is that I am a Snow 
and the cold long winter is coming;

You have no fear, You walk down the valley all alone,
I may presume like everywhere, everything you own;

However, you do own my heart, my eyes and my soul;
You're smile, your fragrance is never ever going to grow old;


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Safar aur Raah.

The bleeding loneliness.

Adore