The bleeding loneliness.


“The moon is the friend for the lonesome to talk to.” 
― Carl Sandburg

Hey Moon, 
My old friend. I guess you're the only true friend I am left with. 
And I can see you too all alone, just like me. Don't worry, don't hide behind those trees, don't hide behind those clouds too. 
They're going to leave you all alone soon. Come to me. I'll sit next to you. I'll listen to all the stories you've got. I am not going to complain about anything, I promise! 
I am not going to judge you for the scars you've got, for the heartbroken you've felt, for the lonely nights you've spent! 
See, my friend, you're much like me only. We've got so many things in common.
I can feel your pain. Come to me. No regrets, no heartbreaks, no complaints tonight.
Just two lonely friends sitting next to each other, not saying a word but still listening to everything, still understanding everything. 
No more sorrow tonight. Just two happy friends, having each other in this chilling cold night. 
Smiling at each other and making a promise to be with each other, not every time but every time whenever any one of us feels that same loneliness in our lives again. 
You'll be there for me and I'll be there for you until I close my eyes permanently and clearing all the differences and distances between us and get completely submerged into you for eternity. 
Until then, let's promise each other we'll be hiding all our dark sides and we'll be shining every single night somewhere, somehow, always...

Forever Love,
Escapist.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Safar aur Raah.

Adore