Adore

That girl I adore
was not too far;
If I were a moon,
She was the brightest star;
Amongst the woods that I lived
where I got this scar;
I'd assumed that's a gift
'coz I've just lived my life in an hour;


that girl I adore
she taught me how to live;
she taught me how to dance,
even taught me how to forgive;
she led me into a world of our own,
where the pain, fear and all the regrets were long gone;


that girl I adore
was a mess I as knew;
the more I figure out,
the more she was new;
in the world full regrets
she bought me some joy;
she, smiling, told me not to worry,
together, all those scars we're gonna destroy;

that girl I adore
was not even a real girl;
just a moment in my eye,
just my thoughts unfurl;
I forgot where I met her?
maybe in a rhythm of a guitar,
Ahh! i just realised, that girl I adore,
was never too far;

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Safar aur Raah.

The bleeding loneliness.