The Fearless Kite.

Two fearless souls, probably in their dawn of childhood, smiling, running across the street, a small size guitar in a bag hanging around their shoulder. Must be coming from their weekend guitar classes. Wearing their favourite black t-shirt with AC/DC written and a rock sigh of horns on it. I smiled, it kind of reminded me of my childhood days.
That red coloured Linkin Park t-shirt I had when I was a kid. I bought it when I was 12 or something. Loved the print and Chester's image of growling on it. It was from their album "Hybrid Theory" I guess. Back in those days, it was Chester, the lead vocalist of Linkin Park, who motivated by his soul-hitting voice and the lyrics by the band felt like just written for me! 
That t-shirt, where is it now. I remember I kept it in my bag while packing two years back when I was coming here in Bangalore. So many exciting thoughts I was having at that time, about the new place, new people, job and freedom. I'll follow the road to my dreams. I am going to be a musician, a guitarist most probably. I'll work all day, keeping my seniors happy and I'll practice the guitar all night. Then I'll form a band. The best rock band in that city called Bangalore! It's going to be awesome. 

And here I am now, that t-shirt does not fit my size now, do not even know if it is still there with me or not! Working all week, just waiting for Sundays. Not at all my seniors happy with my work. I got a guitar though. Just not playing it anymore. It's laying somewhere in my closet. Few posters of the Linkin Park still there in my room, hating to be there and facing a miserable guy like me all the time. It turns out that things do not work the way they do in your head. 

What I also learned, is either if you have a "plan" it does not works itself, if you don't! So that day of mid-Febuary, when I was sitting at this favourite place of mine "House Of Commons" all by myslef, working on my new blog, I decided to be that fearless soul of enormous meaningless happiness, that kite flying high in the sky which has just been released to fly even at more heights by its master who was corntrolling almost everything about the life of that kite, it decided to never come come and fly as high as it can, going deep and deep into the sky chasing all it's dream to go beyound the horizon one day. I too decided to take a leap into my world of regrets and misery and fly as high as I can, as I've just been released by my master of life, my inner-self of doubting my actions and always judging the steps I'd take forward toward my life, and take full control by myself. I was feeling different, a little bit inspired. a little bit motivated by the idea sitting all alone myself that evening. Even the surroundings and music playing there were hitting me high like a wrecking ball hitting the rotten walls of my brain.
And at last, learned that I am the life and the death of my dreams. If I don't, so doesn't my dreams. All I have to do is to fly high and high despite all the flaws that I have, regardless of what they say. All upon the lost horizon, just like a fearless kite!

The Fearless Kite!!! (:















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Safar aur Raah.

The bleeding loneliness.

Adore