To tell her the Truth...

Tell her that I miss her a lot,
Tell her that it's only my love that I’ve got,
Tell her that she looks awesome when she smiles,
The world just stops and stares her for a while,
Tell her not to keep her in any fear,
Whenever she closes her eyes, she’ll find me near,
Tell her to stay happy all the day,
Tell her that for her goodness I always gonna pray,
Tell her that she just set joys in my days,
“You’re the one” that’s all my heart says,
Tell her that her voice is always in my mind,
Tell her she’s the only one in the world of her own kind,
Tell her that she is not just adorable,
Tell her that she is a very special gal,
Tell her that whatever I said I mean it from heart,
And also tell her that with her its a new world to start…
Hey!! And in the end, do tell her that I love her a lot,
Tell her that it's only my love that I’ve got…….
#in_love_from_love_to_love…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safar aur Raah.

The bleeding loneliness.

Adore